December 7, 2012
TEN good reasons to visit The Ice Factor at Yorkshire’s Winter Wonderland!
You don’t really need one good excuse to visit The Ice Factor at Yorkshire’s Winter Wonderland but here are TEN good reasons just to remind you why you should come:
- The Ice Factor has been voted one of the best ice rinks in the country by over TEN national publications already! This includes The Telegraph, The Sun, The People and Red Magazine.
- The Ice Factor offers free parking and a convenient location just off the A64/A19 junction. An out of town event which means you don’t have to battle through the city traffic. With a park and ride and regular bus service, there really is no excuse for getting to us!
- The Ice Factor is the LARGEST outdoor ice rink in the North of England
- The Ice Factor has qualified marshals on the ice at all time to get you moving and keep you on your feet, ensuring everyone gets the most out of their time on the ice.
- The Ice Bar and Café is located right next to the ice rink and is fully licensed, offering hot and cold drinks and food throughout the day.
- Santa’s Grotto is now open every day so bring your little ones down to meet Father Christmas and receive a special present.
- The funfair at Yorkshire’s Winter Wonderland has something for everyone. From children’s rides to a 1930’s speedway, dodgems and games stalls galore, you will be sure to leave with a smile on your face (and hopefully a prize)
- The Christmas market is open every weekend and all week just before Christmas. From art to sloe gin, you will be sure to find a gift for that someone special.
- And if the market isn’t enough for you, York Designer Outlet has over 120 shops all under one roof offering discounts of up to 60% on some products.
- Come rain or shine, The Ice Factor at Yorkshire’s Winter Wonderland really is THE Christmas event in North Yorkshire to get you in the festive mood and put a smile on your face! Come on….give it a go!